In order to develop tourism and maintain the prosperity of Tibet, all inbound foreign tourists must read agree to the clause provided in below before a permit can be issued.
1. Diplomats, press agents,Tibetan immigrants and people who are related to Tibet-Free organization or activities are not allowed to apply for the permit here.
2. All the travel agencies can not offer you "permit only" service, you must book a package tour including guide/driver/hotel before you arrive in Lhasa. Foreign tourists can only use English-spoken guide during all your Tibet tour. You must stay in the hotels which has foreign reception license.
3. The Tibet Entry Permit only allows you to travel inside Lhasa and a very limited area surrounding the city. It does not allow you to travel outside Lhasa. Travel outside of Lhasa without the proper permit is illegal because individual travellers in TAR are not allowed. Foreign tourists have to understand this and assume all subsequent responsibility here.
4. TAR is not fully opened area. There are some places which are closed to foreigners, and even to Chinese. Please follow the local rules and regulations. When you're travelling outside of Lhasa, please check the current policy with travel agency in Lhasa to see whether and how can go to places in which you are interested.
5. Permits have to be showed when you buy flight tickets or train tickets to Lhasa. But you are not allowed to hold permit in Lhasa, even though travel agency may give it when you board on the train or flight, after you arrive in Lhasa, our guide will ask you to give permit in their hand.
5. All foreign tourists in Tibet must not do anything to harm the peace and prosperity of Tibet,do not do anything to destroy Tibetan way of life and their cultural heritage, and you will take full responsibility for your own actions. NO PHOTOES AT FORBIDDEN AREA!
Tour Partner Wanted
On July 17th, we have a join-in tour for Lhasa-Shigatse-E.B.C-Zhangmu 8 day tour, price is USD699/p.p, if you have interest, please contact us!
1.July 1: Tibet Museum opens to public for free
2. All the train tickets to Lhasa become very hot now!But we could arrange train tour to Lhasa 10 days in advance.
We arrived back in Beijing. Tibet and its people are very beautiful and we will recommend it to all our friends. Our trip was organized very well, so we would like to thank you again for all your help and good work! We liked the hotels where we stayed, and we enjoyed everything we did and saw. Everyone we met was very friendly, kind and helpful.