Tour Partner Wanted
1. there is a join-in group on Sep.21 , Lhasa- Zhangmu 8 day tour, price is 705USD P.P.
2. there is a join-in group on Sep.29 , Lhasa- Mt.Everest Base Camp-Lhasa 8 day tour, price is 595USD P.P.
1.July 1: Tibet Museum opens to public for free
2. All the train tickets to Lhasa become very hot now!But we could arrange train tour to Lhasa 10 days in advance.
We arrived back in Beijing. Tibet and its people are very beautiful and we will recommend it to all our friends. Our trip was organized very well, so we would like to thank you again for all your help and good work! We liked the hotels where we stayed, and we enjoyed everything we did and saw. Everyone we met was very friendly, kind and helpful.
Brief introduction of Chinese Visa
To those who want to travel in China, one should hold the China visa to enter China. There are six kinds of Chinese Visa. They are D, F, X, G, Z, L. For application of Chinese Visa, please consult the Chinese Embassy in your country.
Visa-free entry for visitors: No visa is required for ordinary passport holders from Singapore ,Brunei and Japan to visit China for up to 15 days for business, sightseeing, visiting relatives and friends or transit.
1. Visas are not required of aliens who hold air tickets to the final destination and have booked seats on international airliners flying directly through China, and will stay in a transit city for less than 24 hours without leaving the airport.
2. Visas are not required of passport holders of the following countries, who transit through Pudong Airport or Hongqiao Airport of Shanghai, provided they hold valid passports, visas for the onward countries, final destination tickets and have booked seats, and stay in Shanghai for less than 48 hours : Republic of Korea, United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Austria, Greece, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Iceland.
Visa Validity and Duration of Stay
Usually the validity of a Single Entry or Double Entry L visa is 90 days or 180 days from the date of issue. This means the holder of the visa shall enter China no later than 90 days or 180 days from the date of issue, otherwise the visa will be expired and is null and void. Normally the duration of stay of a visa is 30 days, which means the holder of the visa may stay in China for up to 30 days from the date of entry. If your estimated stay in China is longer than 30 days, please make it clear in the application form and ask for the Visa Officer's approval when you submit your application.
For your convenient,here we chinayak collected almost all the Chinese embassies in the world according to their geography location by alphabet. For detailed information,please click here.