|Tour Dates||Destinations||Today's Activities|
|Day 1||Fly to Lanzhou||Arrive in LanzhouDetailed|
|Day 2||Lanzhou- Jiayuguan||Statue of Mother Huanghe- Zhongshan Bridge- Lanzhou Snack Street- train to JiayuguanDetailed|
|Day 3||Jiayuguan- Dunhuang||Jiayuguan Fort- bus to DunhuangDetailed|
|Day 4||Dunhuang- Turpan||Mogao Caves- Mingsha Shan- Crescent Moon Lake- train to TurpanDetailed|
|Day 5||Turpan- Urumqi||Jiaohe Ruins- Flaming Mountains- Grape Valley- UrumqiDetailed|
|Day 6||Urumqi- Tianchi||Day tour to TianchiDetailed|
|Day 7||Exit Urumqi||Fly out of UrumqiDetailed|
|Low Season||1 person||2-4 persons||5-8 persons||Single room supplement|
|Remark||1. This quotations are for low season promotion, valid from Nov 1st, 2008 to Mar 31st, 2009.|
|High Season||1 person||2-4 persons||5-8 persons||Single room supplement|
|Remark||1. This quotations are for high season promotion, valid from April 1st, 2009 to Oct 31st, 2009.|
|Price Includes||Price Exclusions|
|1. Hotel |
2. Main entrance fees to the sightseeing
3. Private vehicle and driver
4. English-speaking guide
5. Travel insurance
|1. Meals |
2. Personal expenses
3. Tips for guide and driver
4. Cable car or sight-seeing bus
|Urumqi||Silver Birches International Youth Hostel||Jingu Grand Hotel||Haide Hotel|
|Xining||Post Hotel||Yahao Huayuan Hotel||Yinlong Grand Hotel|
|Lanhou||Lanshan Hotel||Youyi Hotel||Lanzhou Legend Hotel|
Tour Partner Wanted
1. there is a join-in group on Sep.21 , Lhasa- Zhangmu 8 day tour, price is 705USD P.P.
2. there is a join-in group on Sep.29 , Lhasa- Mt.Everest Base Camp-Lhasa 8 day tour, price is 595USD P.P.
1.July 1: Tibet Museum opens to public for free
2. All the train tickets to Lhasa become very hot now!But we could arrange train tour to Lhasa 10 days in advance.
We arrived back in Beijing. Tibet and its people are very beautiful and we will recommend it to all our friends. Our trip was organized very well, so we would like to thank you again for all your help and good work! We liked the hotels where we stayed, and we enjoyed everything we did and saw. Everyone we met was very friendly, kind and helpful.